Volunteer Registration Form
Spirits of the Earth Festival operates entirely on volunteer effort and could not function without help from these generous folks. This event is organized by and for members within the community. Without our volunteers an event of this magnitude would not be possible. We strive to bring the community together, to help us as a whole, to learn and grow not only as people but also as spirits. We depend on the input, assistance, support and hard work of others within the community to bring to you Spirits of the Earth Festival on an annual basis. In an attempt to help the community ascend to a higher understanding we offer a wide range of workshops, rituals, specialized vendors, nightly entertainment and a safe, positive atmosphere for folks to create new bonds and rekindle the old.
We would like to know of , and would appreciate
any folks who may be interested in joining our full-time Volunteer
While no staff positions are paid, we do like to give something more
than our gratitude in the form of discounted admission to our hardest
Please find the areas for which volunteers are required,
and the dates for our staff meetings below. We would like to thank
for your interest and continued support. We look forward to working with
you, as well as celebrating life and growth within the community.
1. At or before the fest, check the workshop schedule so you know which hours you're available to volunteer;
2. Complete the volunteer section on your guest registration, or physically located at the Registration area, and indicate which shifts you would like to work and which departments;
3. Report to the Registration Table, for time that you have signed up and fill out avolunteer log sheet.
4. Upon completion of your shift please record the hours you actually worked, so that we can apply the necessary discount.
5. Then locate your Crew Leader to double check your assigned hours and have them initial your log sheet, to ensure it is filled in correctly.
6. Then return your log sheet to Registration, so that it is easily available if working another shift.
7. Volunteer Coordinator will double check that all log sheets are properly completed.
For those folks who are interested please fill out the
applicable section on the Guest Registration
Application. For more details contact us