We at Spirits of the Earth Festival strive to create a safe, secure, and positive environment, where family and friends of all ages can come together, to learn, worship, and grow spiritually. We do not wish to prevent the enjoyment of our guests, but have put together these ground rules that we expect all our guests to adhere to. These rules have been put in place for the safety of our guests, the festival site, and/or the general enjoyment of all attendees. Those who do not respect the rules of the festival will be asked leave immediately without refund. It is the responsibility of each and every person attending Spirits of the Earth Festival to conduct themselves in an appropriate and responsible manner.
1) We are all of earth based religions, so let's try and keep the camp ground as clean as possible. If you see litter pick it up. If you move a picnic table, please return it to where you found it. There will also be garbage bags and recycling bags available at the registration office. Please Note: EVERYONE attending the festival will be expected to take ALL their garbage and recyclables home with them as the camp facilities can no longer handle the volume we generate. Thank you for your consideration and understanding. There will be a $20 refundable deposit required upon registration. This will be returned at the end of the festival once your campsite has been inspected.
2) Camp ground policy dictates that there are to be no new fire pits dug, or to collect ANY living vegetation for fire wood; Please bring wood with you, or gather dead brush for cooking and camping purposes. It is important that we leave the camp site the way it was or better then when we arrived.
3) Camp ground policy dictates that Pets are not allowed on the premises; this creates a lot of opportunity for accidents. For the well being of everyone at Spirits of the Earth, please leave your fur babies at home, or there are many kennels available in the area.
4) Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The children that you bring are your responsibility. Please do not leave your children unattended. Parents who do not, in the opinion of the Festival Directors, exercise good parental care of their children will be asked to leave without refund.
5) Smoking is not permitted in any buildings. Please use the butt cans provided. This will keep the area clean, and we can dispose of the butts properly.
6) Running water is available, as well as lats and showers. Bottled water, ice, coffee, tea, freezies and many other items may be purchased at the registration office for a minimal cost.
7) First Aid is available for those who acquire small scratches and bumps that are bound to occur. If an emergency occurs please contact any security staff who can be identified by fluorescent orange armbands.
8) Please refrain from drinking before Rituals to show respect to our Deities and others. Show respect to all involved in the festival and those sharing their workshops. No pictures should be taken with out prior consent. This includes Rituals and group pictures.
9) All guests must abide by all federal, provincial, and municipal laws. These include no weapons (let's keep it safe for everyone), no underage drinking, and no illegal substances. We apologize for any inconveniences that this may cause but these are prohibited by law. No unruly, inappropriate or sexually aggressive behavior will be tolerated; The consequence of not abiding by these laws or the rules of the festival will result in immediate removal without refund from Spirits of the Earth Festival.
10) Most important, have fun, but remember the rules. Blessed Be!