We at Spirits of the Earth Festival strive to create a safe, secure, and positive environment, where family and friends of all ages can come together, to learn, worship, and grow spiritually. We do not wish to prevent the enjoyment of our guests, but have put together these ground rules that we expect all our guests to adhere to. These rules have been put in place for the safety of our guests, the festival site, and/or the general enjoyment of all attendees. Those who do not respect the rules of the festival will be asked leave immediately without refund. It is the responsibility of each and every person attending Spirits of the Earth Festival to conduct themselves in an appropriate and responsible manner.
1) We are all of earth based religions, so let's try and keep the camp ground as clean as possible. If you see litter pick it up. If you move a picnic table, please return it to where you found it.
2) Camp ground policy dictates that there are to be no new fire pits dug, or to collect ANY living vegetation for fire wood; Please bring wood with you, or gather dead brush for cooking and camping purposes. It is important that we leave the camp site the way it was or better then when we arrived.
3) Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The children that you bring are your responsibility. Please do not leave your children unattended. Parents who do not, in the opinion of the Festival Directors, exercise good parental care of their children will be asked to leave without refund.
4) Smoking is not permitted in any buildings. Please use the butt cans provided. This will keep the area clean, and we can dispose of the butts properly.
5) This park is governed under the same rules as the Provincial Parks. Therefore pets are permitted as long as they are leashed at all times, and have received current vacinations. You must be responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
6) First Aid is available for those who acquire small scratches and bumps that are bound to occur. If an emergency occurs please contact any security staff.
7) Please be prepared to show respect to our deities and others prior to and during Rituals. Respect everyone involved in the festival and those sharing their workshops. Please be aware of all within your lens...no pictures should be taken with out prior consent. This includes Rituals and group photos. Please be advised that offenders will have the video or photo(s) erased and may be asked to leave the Festival.
8) All guests must abide by all federal, provincial, and municipal laws. No unruly, inappropriate or aggressive behavior will be tolerated;
9) The consequence of not abiding by these laws or the rules of the festival will result in immediate removal without refund from Spirits of the Earth Festival.
10) Most importantly, have fun, but remember the rules. Blessed Be!